Hi , This is Dhivya.
This blog is about my Professional experience.


About Me:
I have 8+ years of experience as a Software Tester for Banking Applications. I have been worked in Corporate and Retail Banking channels.
Me currently designated as Senior Consultant in an MNC company.
My roles and responsibilities are Testing an Web Application Manually as well as Automating them.
I am Expertise in complete STLC for Software Testing and handled all types of testing like Smoke Testing , Sanity Testing , Regression Testing , Exploratory Testing , End to End Testing, User Acceptance Testing , Globalization Testing.
Its been 3+ years I have completely taken responsibilities as an Automation Engineer.
I Automated Web Applications using programming languages like Java with Selenium in Framework JUnit , TestNG, Cucumber — BDD, Page Object Model and C# with Selenium in NUNIT Framework.
Tools used for Automation Scripts: Eclipse , IntelliJ , Visual Studio
Source Control Tool: GIT
Defect Management Tool : JIRA
Have Knowledge in Other relevant tools like : Linux , Jenkins , Oracle
Handled Client Projects are :
Fiserv — Business Online and Retail Application (Wire Manager Transfers)
Standard Chartered — ATM / CDM / POS , Next Generation Communication Surveillance Channels.
Corporate Banking Channel (iGTB products)— Account Services and Payments module
My Interest :
I do teach online classes for Manual Testing and Automation Testing (Java, Selenium)
I do freelancer for testing my client Web Applications as per their requirements.
Have interest in improving my technical skills to value my company and clients.
Note: Interested people for Online classes for above mentioned skills can reach me at dvyakrishscamp@gmail.com also I can help providing you service on Testing your application.
Comments
Post a Comment